Cherry Mobile, the leading mobile manufacturer in the Philippines is not yet over in producing their jaw dropping smartphone. Well, they just recently blown out another masterpiece of smartphone on public which they called the Cherry Mobile Blaze, a Dual Core 8mp Ice Cream Sandwich Android Phone. Most of the the critics said that it is closely look a like with the famous Samsung Galaxy SIII in terms of build design.
|Cherry Mobile Blaze Announced|
image from: Cherry Mobile Fan Page
Cherry Mobile Blaze has a stunning 4.7inch wide screen resolution FWVGA Capacitive Touch Screen which joins to the battle of large screen phones era. It is powered by 1GHz Dual Core Mediatek Processor with 512 of RAM which is most widely used by other affordable android phone and runs on Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich). The camera performance has to offer 8 megapixels with LED Flash while the battery life has 1500mah only which is one of its downfall.
A lot of features has it to offers including it has 3G and WiFi connectivity, it also has built in GPS for travelling. It is a Dual Sim and use 3 sensors (Motion Sensor Proximity Sensor Light Sensor).
Cherry Mobile Blaze Specifications:
• Dual SIM / Dual Standby
• 4.7″ FWVGA (854×480) Capacitive display
• 208ppi pixel density
• Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
• 1GHz Dual-Core MT6577 Processor
• PowerVR SGX531 GPU
• 512MB of RAM
• 4GB of internal storage
• microSD card slot up to 32GB
• 8MP autofocus camera with LED flash
• 720p HD video recording
• VGA (0.3MP) front-facing camera
• WiFi b/g/n / WiFi Hotspot
• GPRS / EDGE / 3G capable
• GPS with A-GPS support / Bluetooth
• Motion Sensor / Proximity Sensor / Light Sensor
• 3.5mm audio Jack / MicroUSB v2.0 / FM Radio