Blogger Widgets

2013-02-14

The Danger of a Single Click!

Unknown | Thursday, February 14, 2013 | Best Blogger Tips

The Danger of a Single Click!

“If the internet crashed all across the land, or my Facebook account was deleted by the man, I’d carry around a picture of my face, and a summary of me typed out on a page”. This is a line on a song of the most popular social networking sites in the World Wide Web which is the Facebook. Social Networking sites become part of our daily life, but we should not put aside the fact that it might also turn into Social Dysfunction.

the danger of a Single CLICK!
Internet Geek, Webmaster and IT Slave are the common terms to the person who always brace themselves toward their personal computers. Are you one of us? Facing your computer more than 3 hours, Spending much time on browsing the internet than reading your notes and it’s too hard for you to click log out! Well, if you were doing this, no doubt that you are one of us but you should not be proud of it. Being an internet geek is like taking some illegal drugs in which it can blow you to addiction that it’s hard to resist.

I have account on Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, and Forum Site that it’s hard for me not to visit it even once a day. A lot of good things had came to me after joining and keep on being active at social sites like having thousands of twitter followers and thousands of people visiting my blog a day, but of course there are bad things I stumbled upon in virtual world. I experienced Scam, even if that product I sell cost so cheap, snagging my stuff without paying is still a crime and I even experience being deceived by a poser on Facebook and bullied by an insecure twitter user who created a dummy account just to say foul words toward me.

No place in this world is safe even if it is in real cosmos or virtual sphere. Social Networking is designed to create new circle of friends and to have fun but we should dig deeper that disobedient people are surrounding us. Publishing our personal information should be kept on private because what happened to me might happen to you. I prefer a real life interaction than online because it can ruin your whole social life in just simple click.

NOTE: This was my assignment at Writing for the Media. I just want to share it with you. 

0 comments:

Click Here To add Comment

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons