Blogger Widgets

2012-11-03

Top Free Nokia Ovi Store Apps 2012 with Review

Unknown | Saturday, November 03, 2012 | | | Best Blogger Tips




          The Top 3 Free Nokia Ovi Store application is based on how many downloads a day does application makes and the usefulness for the Nokia user.



1 Gravity


          Gravity is one of the most popular Facebook, twitter and other Social Networking Client for Nokia Smartphones. I usually use Gravity to update my Social Networking Accounts such as Twitter and Facebook. Gravity supports multiple accounts, all twitter features such as Tweet, Retweet and directly upload pictures. It integrates Facebook, Foursquare and even Google reader which is user friendly. The user-interface of Gravity is simple which you can change its theme in two option: Dark and Light. I'm a die hard user of twitter, in which Gravity really satisfied me and it is comparable to the twitter app of IOs and Android: Twitterlator, tweetdeck etc.



2. Opera Mini Web Browser


          Opera Mini Web Browser is considered as the top mobile browser. It is designed primarily for smartphones such as android, bada, IOs, Windows Mobile and Symbian OS. I start using Opera Mini since 2008 with my Nokia 2600c. I was really amazed that I can connect and browse the internet using my low-end java phone. Opera Mini process and compress the web pages, It transfer the data fast. What I love about Opera Mini is the high speed experience that it offers. The only cons that usual browser have is the lack of flash.



3. ThreadSMS 


          Thread SMS is a chat style texting interface tools for Symbian phones. It has the record of the first iPhone SMS application for the Symbian user. The first time used thread sms satisfied me. It feel like your just chatting in yahoo messenger but through texting. I also love the features where you can add your own avatar. You can also change the interface theme into dark gradient skin and light gradient skin. The only bug that i had experience is it crash when i open some message, but still i love using ThreadSMS. 

0 comments:

Click Here To add Comment

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons