Blogger Widgets

2012-11-09

How to gain followers on twitter for free?

Unknown | Friday, November 09, 2012 | | Best Blogger Tips


          How to gain followers on twitter for free? Well this is the common question that twitter users always ask if you have more than 10K Followers. It is really hard to gain twitter followers for the very first time you signed up and build your twitter account. there are numbers of strategies for you to gain twitter followers, it can be White Hat Method or Black Hat Method. 

Gain Twitter followers

          It is common to use the Black Hat Methods for you to gain your twitter followers in just a short period of time. But I am not recommending you to use blackhat method, simply because you are just cheating yourself. I am really a hardcore user of Twitter to kill boredom and I am gaining now number of followers everyday because of my tweets. The very first time that i signed up on Twitter, I'm thinking a best way to be known on Twitter world and gain followers naturally. These are my basic strategies to gain your twitter followers for free.



1. Get Followers on Twitter Through Quality Content

          Just like in Blogging in which you must publish a good quality of content, it is just the same with the Twitter in which you must tweet informative, humorous or anything that could caught the attention of your twitter followers. In my situation im tweeting different genres of quotes such as love quotes, jokes, and inspiring quotes. In every tweet that I send, I receive a numbers of interactions in which it indicates the numbers of RETWEETS from my post. The result is the quality tweets that I have sent was continuously spreading, in that way there are big chances to be followed by the user that saw your tweets. 

2. Get Followers on Twitter through Interaction with your followers

          Twitter is created not only to socialize and for business reasons, but it was also created to increase your friends online. How to interact with your followers? well just simply tweet them or add their names on your mentions. You can also reply on their tweets, in which it can be the first step to build a new friends online. Joining on Twitter Trends is also advisable, It is one of my favorite features of Twitter in which I used hash-tags on my tweets, sometimes I was ranked to be on the Top Tweets for that specific Twitter Trends Topic. The result is I gained twitter followers and friends, and in the same time I'm enjoying.

3. Get Followers on Twitter Through Good Profile Setup

          I admit that sometimes I'm basing who to followed by their Profile. You must be creative with your Profile because it can get the interest of other Twitter users. How to have a Good Profile Setup? well just simply upload a descent picture but attractive, adding your interest on the personal description is a good idea. and of course the Step no. 1 must also include here which the quality of your post should be RETWEETABLE!

          You could see that my ways on how to gain followers on twitter is really basic, but it is working for me. Twitter is not obliging you to have a high number of  followers and it is not a competition. Lets get back and stick to the goal of twitter, which is to gain a new friends and connect with them online. 







0 comments:

Click Here To add Comment

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons