Blogger Widgets

2012-11-07

IPad Top Free Games 2012

Unknown | Wednesday, November 07, 2012 | | | | | Best Blogger Tips


          IPad Top Free Games of 2012 are absolutely awesome that brings our tablets a full blast to enjoy different kinds of adrenaline blasting Free IPad Games. I tried a lot of IPad games in various categories such as adventure, arcade, sports etc. The Top Free IPad Games of 2012 that I had been playing since it was first released includes: Temple Run, Angry Birds and Asphalt 5.


          I always keep on playing this games simply because it is addictive. In every stages that I had passed, the excitement level always increases that keep me on tapping, pinching and tilting the IPad until it drains. The games that I include are such an amazing creations, In fact they are titled to be the most downloaded games in the appstore.






Temple Run

          For the past few months, a game which everybody is talking about in different social networking sites made me curious. Temple Run is an addicting games for IOs (it is now available for android phones) is what everyone is the game that they are talking with.

          Temple Run is an endless running game, in which your goal is to collect gold coins, avoiding different obstacles, and escaping from the evil eagle-gorilla. The first time i played it is always keep me on banging on the tree, falling on the river, and being caught by the evil eagle-gorilla which is really irritating.

          As I play it again and again, I had learned different strategies in which you must focus and be attentive to the tricky obstacles that you will take. I also learned that to avoid being greedy with the coins, because sometimes it is the reason why you will be dead on the game.

          Swiping, and Tilting are the basic moves that you are going to do in the game. Swipe up to Jump over the the crack path, Swipe down to slide under the hole of the tree and tilt to move left and right. My highest score I got is about 8 millions coins, then as what other usually do I uploaded it on twitter saying "Yes! I got a high Score on Temple run!" 



Angry Birds



          Angry Birds Game would probably the world national game. Why? well from  the first week it was released, it come up of thousands of download hits on App Store in even until now the Rovio is still developing different versions of Angry Birds.

          What I love about the Angry Birds is its graphics, it is kinda simple but it has a detailed graphics and vibrant colors. Angry Birds comes with different version such as Angry Birds Friends, Angry Birds Season, Angry Birds RIO and Angry Birds Space. 

          When I play the Angry Birds at the very first time, you will definitely keep on missing to bulls eye the bad piggies. You will keep on throwing the birds on the wrong place. The best strategy that I had learned is ESTIMATION, it will work for you to hit those bad piggies one at a time. The main goal of this game is to hit and kill those bad piggies hiding under or over the bricks or wood. This game is really fun to play by kids and even the young at hearts.





Asphalt 5


          Racing Games are my old times favorite category in choosing and playing a game, because of an extreme adrenaline rush that I feel while playing. Asphalt 5 is one of my favorite IPad Game, simply because of its crisp and smooth graphics design. The place of the race event is fantastic, it is very detailed in which you can feel that you are in the actual race.

          For the first timer you will probably keep on hitting and sticking on the walls, trees and buildings because it is really hard to navigate if you don't have yet any experience playing this game. 

          Different action and emotion that you will feel while playing Aphalt 5, most of the time you will be irritated because you always ranked to be the at the last place on the race. I also like that you can tune up and customize your own car to make it elegant and cool. 


0 comments:

Click Here To add Comment

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons